My Grey Cells Burning

Saturday, July 22, 2006


Zgeek.com is gone??

Looks like zgeek is gone. All I got only this. Zgeek site are among my favourite sites for breakfast alongside boingboing, slashdot, make etc. And now it's gone. When it will be back??

Ask Pirate.

Update!! Just read on what Pirate says:

"W00t! It lives. Last night we got pwnd by some cunt who used an exploit in the old gallery system to kill some important stuff. The result was a dead HDD and a lot of down time. I swear, whoever that little fag was. If I ever find out who they are, the last thing they will ever remember is me arranging their intestines around their neck in a decorative fashion.."

Read more on zgeek.

Listening to :

posted by zarxcky @ 7/22/2006 03:48:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates