My Grey Cells Burning

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pirates Strike Back!!
"You would'nt?" said MPAA.


Just have a look of what I've found.Yes.Here. Media retaliation between ordinary human against big gun organisation. Kinda cool when I had watch both the MPAA anti-piracy video and the parody of it.

watch MPAA anti-piracy video here.
And the parody (Abuse of Power) below:



Yarr!! All this things just give me an idea to compile my own video based on what we in Malaysia called 'local content'. Based on local current situation in Malaysia. To show who is the real pirates are here in our beloved country. That's it. Heh. Like I got the time. He he. -end-

Listening to:
posted by zarxcky @ 7/08/2006 03:33:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates