My Grey Cells Burning

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dumbest Coolest Song!!


From Indonesia. Jamrud. It's a band. Not a place called Jamrud. I particularly like one song from this band,Surti & Tejo. First time I heard it from friend mobile phone, then look for the video clip on Internet. GoogleVideo doesnt reveal anything while YouTube shows some search results here. Although some of the f*** words has been censored,and lyric that sound simple stupid but true in real-life experience for some people, with nice beebop 50's tunes, it still fun to watch and listen to.

Fyi, the song in Java language. Also the subtitles. I can understand a bit cos I'm not fluent in my own tribe language still but I think others my friend at my hometown can understand the lyrics more than I do.

Funny video. Shows the creativity from that part of region.
Watch Surti & Tijo making out in paddy field.. He He

posted by zarxcky @ 7/09/2006 08:51:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates