My Grey Cells Burning

Friday, July 21, 2006
For Sale!!


Ok. This thing for sale now. The price for the KORG PXR4 will be circa MYR 1500 (negotiable). First time I bought it new, direct from USA through Ebay when it first come out and now I owned it about 4-5 years already and managed to create 2 short songs (only??) using 16MB SD Card which come with the box (before I upgrading the card to 128MB SD Card which will be given free to successful buyer because I had lost the 16MB SD Card). Everything is still in place (boxed, owner manual, SD card, original leather case, the machine itself & power supply) except for 16 mb SD Card. The condition is still good because I rarely use it now and then, and since I will get busy with many things later on, I decided to sell it now so that I can use the profit to fund another pet-project of mine which will come anytime soon.

I try to find KORG PXR4 in Malaysian market (mostly in KL & Klang Valley) (to compare price) but it is hard to find, maybe because I'm looking at the wrong place or maybe it is not in Malaysian market at all. If anyone know, please tell me. I will also sold this through lelong website soon after I get to know lelong website operations well enough.

You can hear the songs through streaming (Quicktime by default) or just download it here, above ZarxChatterBox by right-clicking it and save as to your preferred folder.

I welcome any interested buyer and you can contact me through comment here in this blog and leave your e-mail as well or just mail me directly.

Be quick before somebody else start to bid it later!!

Listening to
:

posted by zarxcky @ 7/21/2006 05:15:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates