My Grey Cells Burning

Sunday, July 02, 2006

10 Ways to Tweak Your Tech CV

I'm in the middle of reworking, updating and beautifying my curriculum vitae for my NSA interview when I found this resume tippos from eweek column. Looks good enough to be put here as my references in the future. The key to get your cv accepted is to understand how the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) works, what are the prequisite rules and keywords used to filter thousand of cvs and benefit from there. As this system is software-based applications (which has been clearly described in wikipedia), there are possibilities that it can be exploited to certain degree as well (I just guessing without doing any further research to back my claim). Third-party recruiter regularly used this system to seek potential employees (No wonder nobody reply anything about my Shell application.. damnit). Never knew such system is used before but then now I know, and you know too!!

Check those tips out here.

Dang.. now I have to rebuild my cv again??

Listening to:
posted by zarxcky @ 7/02/2006 05:47:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates