My Grey Cells Burning

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Multi Media Synergy Corporation Web Server Hacked??




p/s The print screen made on 16/07/2006 at 8:24 p.m

I am searching for technical job vacancies listed on MSC link and when I try to browse the mmsc website and look here, has been hacked by hacker. I wonder when does that happen and does anybody inside the company know yet? What about the System Administrator? Sleeping? Why the hell the hacked index.php page still in the system? To show to the world that the Malaysian System Administrator incapable in doing his/her job? Better gimme the job to me then if he/she cannot defend the server that he/she responsible to take care of. Bah!

Update!! Date in zone-h web defacement website show that the defacement made by MEFISTO on 15/7/2006 and looks like a mass defacement attempt by MEFISTO.

Nightmare for any Sys Admin to see their beloved system has been trashed properly by an intruder. In this case, not so severely although a bit humiliating.

Oi Sys Admin!!, wake up!!. Smell the deface shit. And fix them. He He.. Dont forget to patch those holes as well. Or else I will find out your name and post it in my blog and you'll become famous!! HaR Har HAr hAR!!

Update Again!! Clicking Enter on their website will redirect to SERVER ERROR 404, not the hacked index.php anymore, Not long after I post the first edition of this blog.

Again Update?? As I keep playing with mmsc website after, I realised that someone the back (maybe the Sys Admin?? or the Black Hat people??)playing with the website php configuration because When I click ENTER again(or just click at the PICTURE above ENTER button,it redirects to the index.php again, hence show the hacked page AGAIN??

Oh well.. give 'em the time to fix.

Last update!! As I was checking again their website today at 17/07/2006, I found out that their index.php restored again and no MEFISTO page again. Always keep the holes closed, boy. You never know what things that will try to enter it again.. he he.

Fyi, I sent an email to the Managing Director of that company informing about their website this morning about 3-4 a.m but I guess he just an old man with obsolete primitive technology mind, otherwise he will be appreciate what I try to tell them and at least replying and say THANKS!! Ppl..

Listening to :
posted by zarxcky @ 7/16/2006 08:38:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates