My Grey Cells Burning

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Know Your Rights!! Survive the bloody System!!

Yeah. Wtf I am blabbering right now. I just watch an American civil right liberties watch group or organisation clip about how to exercise your right (or should I say rules of engagement) when you had been challenged by authorities officer.

The clip duration is 45 minutes (takes me few hours to finish downloading it) but I think it might worth it when it comes to save you butt later on. Cos you will never know...

The clip coming from flexyourrights group which is reside here.

Watch the clip below:


But then, that was in USA. what about Malaysia. Unfortunately we dont have strong civil liberties watch group or organisation that make 'local-content' videos on how to exercise your rights in Malaysia. However there are book for this which you can download from here. The Red Book from Malaysian Bar Associations. The rules of engagement with the authorities contained in the Red Book mostly are the same with the one shown in the clip with a little bit differences. Read on. You never know when you will need it.
I know I will.

Listening to:
posted by zarxcky @ 7/11/2006 04:55:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates