My Grey Cells Burning

Thursday, June 29, 2006

An Interview with NSA?? (part II)


Yeah, Hullo. Now I know what the fuck is going on after reading the letter (Been off 2 days, yeah u know, read the previous post). I've been offered an interview for the position as an Assistant Researcher Officer (I guess it sound something like that) at NSA. Cool. Will be like Jake from Jake 2.0 series. (Oh no, He is system support technician. More like my previous job @ Bytecraft, with engineer word instead of technician at the end of the sentence). Well, I so wish I can swallow some nano-bots (alive?), then I got the superpower that nobody else got. HaR! hAR! I shall do destruction on Earth and created Matrix.. and be the God of Internet!! Har! Har! Obey me and I'll spare your ISP account, you maggots!! Har! hAR!

(Sorry, cannot help it. Must be hangover from Manga anime Akira or something else, probably something else).

I wonder if they got a lab full of nano-bots with a nano-bots nurturer, a beautiful young gorgeous doctor woman @ NSA. Hemmm..... bots.....

Well. Dont think so. So back to reality, I wonder what they (NSA) do actually rather than only sending one astronaut to space in exchange of military agreement involving Sukhoi Su-30 MKM fighter jets transactions worth US 900 million minus the space programme which cost US 25 million, (As read from many local & abroad newspapers). Try to find more information reveal that their website still not finished yet?? See here.
After five years?? here.

Emm.. dont know what to say. Whether we choose to ignore or to take notice, the small sign of bureaucratic, red-tape government agencies is obviously shown for all to see. But then, which governments don't? All in all, I will definitely go to that interview and will bring with myself proposal to take over Kalimantan from Indonesian government (since I think they dont have enough resources to develop that part of the land), and turned the Kalimantan specially for South East Asian Aerospace Exploration Centre situated in Kalimantan where all SAE countries can side by side explore the space together, you and i, you know.. hehehe. If Indonesian wont agree, then either we bought the land from them with IMF monies or make pre-emptive strikes like USA government used to like to do by saying that those Orang Asli in Kalimantan possessed WMD weapons build from sticks and stones at the UN and make coalition from that attempt. Hope the world will agree and bow to that excuses, Amen.

Of course, there will be launchpad (& lunchpad for them?) for SAE countries rockets to send whatever they want to send up there, many complex buildings, Quarters and residents for thousand of employees and of course new cities developed around the Centre. It wil be like the Cape Canaveral, Florida with the Eastern touch. And I think that they should thought something like this other than thinking on how to make sure that Malaysian astronauts can still have their teh-tarik and roti canai thingy while in space. All that they could ever think when sending up one of our soon-to-be astronauts is food. China already send their man up there without making fuss on those food thingy. Prioritize, governmies. Those astronauts should be capable of handling any kind of food prepared for space exploration for duration of time. That should be part of their training. That should make them tough.

Well then, enough blabbering. Headache and starving but unfortunately cannot go out to buy food since nobody here to mind the shop while i'm satisfying my lust for the hungry stomach. Dont mind if they wont take my crazy proposal as I know, they wont be able to think outside the box if they still keep the old mentality on how the government should be running, decently.
I think I should propose to that Mamak Mapley to establish an online food ordering from internet so that I can order from them online and then sent to me pronto.

"Oit Macha!! This is International Space Station at Planet UrAnus and I want one roti canai & one teh tarik NOW!! "

Listening to:

posted by zarxcky @ 6/29/2006 05:20:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates