My Grey Cells Burning

Saturday, June 24, 2006

An Interview with NSA??


Just got call from my mom at 10:23 p.m. telling me that NSA want to interview me on 7th of July 2006. Thats all. Yeah you right. it is not that kind of NSA in USA. It is not that National Security Agency. No. It's National Space Agency or in Bahasa Melayu translated to Agensi Angkasa Negara. Kinda freak me out when I heard this news. Un-fucking-believable since I never apply any position in NSA except maybe application for becoming the first Malaysian astronaut back in 2003 or something, and even that is half-finished because I get bored in the middle of filling out all information needed inside the online application.(They ask you too much!!). And I dont even know for what position and such and such since my mom didnt tell me much. I guess that can wait untill next Monday/Tuesday when I'm off again for 2 days off next week.

Yeah. Gonna go to that one. More to satisfying my own curiosity other than really wanting to work with the ludicrous, red-tape government agency. Let see what gonna happen on that 7/7/2006. Finger crossed.

Listening to :
posted by zarxcky @ 6/24/2006 02:44:00 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates