My Grey Cells Burning

Friday, March 02, 2007
Secret Reveals



Okay, I got the answer to the mysterious police transmission shown on previous blog as there is polizia operation right in front of my house on Tuesday evening. I'm not at home (I glad yes), going out to check my babys downtime problems (yeah u guessed right, the servers). Somebody sell up pot and they manage to catch him. Dont know what happen to him. From all those that I gathered, I assumed their method is like this:

1- Surveillance by means of preman guys for few days or watch-out from hidden dark place (that's explained the sudden switch-off-siren sound right next to my room) to gather info and seee peoples,

2- Fishing (setting a trap and wait untill the fish will lead to the nest),

3- Ambush (correspond with what their intention are, whether to intimidate the fish to lead to bigger fish or to be dragged to station),

4- Catch the big fish and interrogated (perhaps making a deal?) maybe to lead to an even bigger fish. Why I said making a deal?,

5- Release the big fish after they pinpoint their next target according to rule number 3.

6- And continue to rules number 4 and 5 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 3...

How do I know? He he he..


Move on to the next things, havoc in Dow Jones bourse, spreading out to Shanghai which gives panics to Malaysia as well. Either this is probably panic over nothing other than computer glitch although Dow Jones denies it, or it is one among many sign to the trembling dependence to US economy worldwide.. yeah thanks to Bretton Woods and their agreements. Already three bourses Wall Street, Philippine and Thailand recovered. Time to do Bear strategy.. if Im not mistaken.

I guess it is time to turn any of your asset to either gold or silver or any valuable visible asset that is precious in more years to come. I think that one day our paper money will be useless as everything digitized and as worldwide currencies systems is not based on gold rather on the value of the money itself nowadays (yeah.. debt-based economic system where interests played a lot in our lives). I remember reading article in Money Edition in CNN talking about lots of gold-buying activities among the elitist, the higher echelon master in their own respective business. I guess they know. They the one control the market worldwide, those multi national companies higher executives. Lazy to search for it now. Use Google.

And yeah. Thanks to BoingBoing for the picture. Gonna be my inspiration to imagine on how to simulate that on human beings.

Sleepy now. Going to sleep. Yo meran, got some nice old-timer for u dude!! Listen Up!


Hey I listen to!!

posted by zarxcky @ 3/02/2007 02:21:00 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates