My Grey Cells Burning

Thursday, September 14, 2006
Sick as Hell

That's what I feel now. And also I learn one thing. When it's raining in KL, never you go walk in the rain without anything to cover your head. Get umbrella or rain jacket etc. I did'nt last time I walk in the rain in KL last Monday. I dont even realise the rain so acidious that time untill I get quite mild fever with a little bit of flu now . I dont know if anyone else realise how bad the air in Klang Valley as in few days before untill now, but it make me sick. Really sick. I therefore wonder how we can campaign to the tourist to come to our country when the air that people here breathing is polluted with haze.

Remember that it takes 3-4 years for me to get a one time really really sick during years in overseas while it takes 2-3 times a year here in Malaysia for me to get REALLY really sick. It just make me wonder what they got there in their weather compared to our beautiful country weather?

Browsing DOE website and I didnt find anything that shows Haze / Air Pollution Index in Real Time for Malaysia. It suck. They should have that kind of thing in their website. And I think it not take rocket science to build one. Even High School student can build it for their own school project. Especially under Government. Duh.

Wondering around again and I found this in US Embassy website. To quote "Air quality in Malaysia is acceptable most of the time. However, when burning of vegetation occurs in Malaysia and nearby countries, especially from March through June and during September and October, air quality can range from “unhealthy for sensitive groups” to “unhealthy." Those concerned about air quality, especially the elderly and those with respiratory problems, may wish to consult the Malaysian Department of Environment's Web site, www.jas.sains.my/ and other local media Web sites such as The New Straits Times, The Malay Mail, The Star Online, and etc. " end quote.

I had consult with jas.sains.my a.k.a doe.gov.my but to my dissapointment, they are suck. As hell. And then I am sick. As hell.

posted by zarxcky @ 9/14/2006 04:19:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates