My Grey Cells Burning

Saturday, February 24, 2007
Something Interesting To Share

Well, just as for now, few minutes ago I just found out (I still cannot believe it, thinking it might be wireless radio talking from someone handling construction sites nearby. Another possibilities, only that I have been hearing lot of construction worker babbling to their friend over the radio transmission using the same apparatus that I knew the recent transmission I have heard just now is different based on the pattern of talking which is repeating and does sound like routine or procedure talking) that I might have been able to intercept local police transmission using my wireless headphone set (ROSS rwtx) bought while studying in the UK before. It takes about 4-5 minutes transmission with lot of noise in the background. But crystal clear when they start talking.

From the most talking it seem that they are apparently checking routine initiated by Control to many designated sectors to some people (identified with PK and Coperal patrolling certain sector like Intek (or Intech), Sungai Tinggi, Bukit Bukit and some other sectors mentioned) to know their status and if there are anything to report to Control. Every transmission will be end with statements like this "Selamat Menjalankan Tugas" or "Berhati-hati Menjalankan Tugas".

It is a bit disappointed when I struggling to get my mp3 player to record the transmission that the transmission intended to be recorded with hope to make it available in this blog is terminated. Sudden quiet with only strong noise in the background.

Well.. untill I catch that again. I make sure that the recording apparatus will be available nearby so that I can prove thing that I had said above.


Hey!! I listen to:

Labels:

posted by zarxcky @ 2/24/2007 10:48:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates