My Grey Cells Burning

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Phone with 2.6 kernel ?? No kidding..



Been so busy makes me forgot that I do have my own blog all this time. As I do not really feel 'good' with the coming news of Novell/SuSE selling their soul to the Microsoft, that my heart cheered for what Heaven hath giveth us in Open Community, the coming of OpenMoko, the GNU/Linux mobile phone when I first saw the news in Slashdot. This will give me chances to tinker with mobile as I do not have the courage to do that on my current oldie Motorola A760. There also some more news from here, and the searches in here.

As I browse the bits of informations from the Inquirer.net site, the hair neck raising in anticipation of the new thrill lying ahead, and suddenly burst out in climax (in my mind of course) as I saw this image (I guess this is how we guys felt when we saw our first pron site.. hehe) :

The news come with the nice block diagram for OpenMoko which developer can get their hands dirty with. As I saw this image, my mind burst into infinite possibilities that this phone can be tweaked, tinkered, enhanced and used for.

Unless this news is not equal to true, I really want one.


Labels:

posted by zarxcky @ 11/08/2006 07:46:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates