My Grey Cells Burning

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
After Quite Some Time..

Well. It's been long since I had updated this blog. Not there are nothing to be write, in fact a lot. The only thing is that I dont have too much spare time now. Possibilites of me getting married next year seem obvious now that I had to do something to face the future. A quick-rich scheme perhaps? emm.... naa..

Much of my quiteness lately been due to fighting spammers that evading my clients domain email server. Let see who will win. Look like the email server had been hijacked when they are still using Sendmail (yuck!!) MTA for their email delivery. And also writing a lot of maintenance report and also waiting to wrapped up the training now in halt for some time, before move on to the next projects.

Next project will focus on customised CMS for web development solution for certain private sectors in society and also RFID solutions. The only thing that is certain now is the customised CMS project since there are requests from interested clients for it already (still in discussion and gathering respective requirements, and it will not start for quite few months more maybe). Since this idea is quite rare (new improvised concept for age-old sectors), which I can sense the potential market for it (though I still finger-crossed on this one), this client will then serve as potential link to other clients in the same sector involved. They will become the first user from the heavily modified CMS to cater their spesific needs in general for this spesific sector, where every single output coming from this client will be recorded for future references and to act as a benchmarks to the potential clients everywhere in Malaysia.

Also trip to Sabah for a week visiting my girlfriend and recently to Pangkor with old high school friends on Chinese New Year contribute to my quietness in these days. Unfortunately since I dont have (yet) digital camera, No picture for a week trip to Sabah and lots of pictures during 1 night in Pangkor, thank to Apek Olympus digital camera. Those selected pictures will be upload in few days more, only after I got the CD copy from my friend.

And O yeah. Maybe not many people from Malaysia know about this site malaysiasucks.com (url here) which registration belong to Jack Shiles and David Shiles (sound Yiddish to me!). The content is as the URL suggests, funny with many bad mouthing Malays Muslim in Malaysia mostly. Not too racial but maybe lots of hatred towards Islam religion. So to those wannabe hackers or crackers or whatevers (or those wannabe hackers in Malaysian underground communities), please instead of you knocking other innocent people website or server to test on your wannabe skills to gain some reputation, maybe it can be put to good if someone can knock down that website for the honour and integrity of our country other than messing with my bloody server, hence look for trouble with me it will seem and that not gonna be good for health. Heh. I cannot -doit since I've been put to oath as System Administrator.. hehehe.. with a bit of grey.

What else.. well time to get cranking with other projects to gather funds for other project (It seem like that continuously.. damn).

Hey!! I listen to:

Labels: , ,

posted by zarxcky @ 2/20/2007 04:12:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates