My Grey Cells Burning

Thursday, September 28, 2006
The end of story for a man

Today 28/9/2006 is the date of bad news to friends and families of Johan Eng Abdullah, also known as DJ JOE. My best buddy among many of mine, not for long since I know him but he has good heart, now gone, for good. Only 21 years old but matured beyond his age. He's been gone for two days to his personal journey mysterious to say since he's dead before he can explain to us and his families. The last chat with him by my associate during searching for him at his workplace along with his wife and litte beautiful daughter revealed that he was in Seremban (at the time of calling), and then the line been cut off and never answer the phone of his since. And then the news start come in, little bit after we break the fast and just start smoking (since now is Ramadan), that he's dead. Been hit by a van from the back, fall down with his bike and get hit by a big lorry around 9 something this morning, at least that what the police say and I suspect on the way back from his own mysterious personal journey on his borrowed motorcycle.

Now the body lies in hospital, waiting to be transfer to his hometown somewhere in Sabah to be buried, while his wife having I hope only temporary mental breakdown, kinda denying that he's gone forever and left his wife and beautiful little daughter. The state that I cannot bear to look at since it kinda.. sad. Hope that she get well. And his little daughter will be too young to remember this sad occasion, I hope. They'll be gone too, back home since everything changes suddenly, out of planning or if you prefer God will.

May you gone to the better place as I know thats where people with good hearts should go.

I will miss you good peoples.

As the Welcome to Black Parade say:

We'll carry on, we'll carry on.
Though you're dead and gone, believe me,
Your memory will carry on, will carry on,
We'll carry on.
And in my heart I can't contain it,
The anthem won't explain it.

Carry on, we'll carry on;
Though you're dead and gone, believe me,
Your memory will carry on,
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches on.

And of course with their beautiful daughter, Ayumi.

Kinda eerie ironic to think that few hours after searching for My Chemical Romance - Welcome to Black Parade song on Google that I received this sad news. Coincidental? or Pattern of Life? Destiny? Dont know probably the best answer. Therefore I dedicated this song to you Joe for all good deed you had done to me all this time. I swear to pay tribute to your grave when I go to Sabah at the end of this year. I spit on my hand and I shake your hand dude. This is promise, the last promise I gave to you and I shall fulfilled it.

There will never be anyone who want to burn lot of retro music into cd anymore in this shop anymore.

Cannot find this song in radioblogclub.com, but I been hear it streaming for quite a while from purevolume site.

And you can get the lyric here.

-End-






Labels:

posted by zarxcky @ 9/28/2006 10:30:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates