My Grey Cells Burning

Sunday, June 18, 2006
Huzzzaahh!! A SCARPARR!!!


I would like to have one if I can. Unfortunately it will not come out untill 2007 or something..

See the demo video below.



It's cool to have one. While other Rempit friend will be busy with their modified motorcycle, I can be busy with the new weird kind of motorcycle. But it looks to me from the video that it kinda heavy to do any flip tricks. More to motorcross rather than snowboard or any boards. I wonder if I can test drive it over the half-pipe ramp near to my house (situated inside Rakan Muda complex building) and maybe try to do some degrees flip or something. They should make demo video for that kind of attempt to see if it can be used for X Games competitions or any other events. Or maybe so, there can & will be new categories under which using customised, modified Scarpar. Then there will be new genre of extreme sport that fully utilising Scarpar capabilities which is gonna be more like a race or something. If only that can happen, I cannot see how they cannot become big in market. Cool idea from Daniel Baldwin. It will still need more R&D done but hey, the idea is there. Keep up the good work!!

**Listening to Weezer - Pink Triangle**

posted by zarxcky @ 6/18/2006 06:28:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates