My Grey Cells Burning

Saturday, June 17, 2006
Ok. Wtf should I say in my first post. There are lot of thinking going on in my mind at the very same time right now. About everything and anything. From many subjects to many genre of many things. From Gates leaving Microsoft to the clash of seniority (or maybe clash of 'civilization' ) between Pak Lah and Dr. M in my beloved country, the multi-racial, multi-religion and seems like multi-everything to me, Malaysia.

Yeah, for the very first post, I would like to say nothing than stating my thought on my own fucking country. I like to have my fucking critical thoughts over everything and try to understand and telling whoever fuck want to know from my own fucking point of so many fucking view. And yeah. Censorship is forbidden here. So do say exactly what you thought in your fucking head when anyone want to say their comments. I guess that more honest in a way.. my way.

Right, Where should I start. Patriotism. Only one thing come to my mind instantly and that is my self made-up philosophy "Love thy own country, but not the governments". Yeah I always argues about that, wrestling the pro and cons out from that simple statement, and yet I believe in that simple statement for a simple reason. The country itself is pure from any evil, provide us with the sense of belonging, protection and security for the citizens, therefore be loved; while the government is the creation of humans to manage the country resources. While the humans are imperfect, so do the government that the human created and developed will be imperfect as well and prone to the seduction of corruptions and errors of many kinds. And of course the country with her beloved citizens will be the victims in the hands of the corruptibles governments.

And yes. My head getting the buzz now. Time to sleep. I dont know what the fuck I'm blabbering about right know. Sleep. ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

**Listening to Rammstein - Laichzeit**

posted by zarxcky @ 6/17/2006 12:47:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates