My Grey Cells Burning

Saturday, August 12, 2006
Frets on Fire

I found this while cruising DIY project on MAKE website. Frets on Fire is a guitar-hero game developed for GNU/Linux & Windows platforms. As quoted from the author here, "Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible."

There are source code available for download for those who maybe want to port it to different platforms or enhance it or maybe just to have a look at the sauce.

I haven't give any try on this game yet, but to those who want to try this games, it is recommended to see the instruction video below. I assure you the vids are very thorough ;o)



I will test this game on few client's pc to see wether the kids loves it or hate it. Heh.

Listening to :
posted by zarxcky @ 8/12/2006 04:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Comrades
Syndicates